Thursday 30 January 2014

The Cologne Diaries - GUESS Night Review

23 January 2014


This fragrance is easily likeable for guys as it's quite masculine and woody. I like the top note - something more peppery but the fragrance itself doesn't last as long as I would like. The middle and base notes are almost not there, or at least I didn't actively notice it after many wears. The pepper is probably most interesting as it's quite a dry and common scent, especially from GUESS - it's similar to GUESS Seductive Homme.

I like my cologne much more interesting because I guess then it becomes associated with me among my friends and I. For a gift, GUESS Night is not a bad choice, going for a safer option.

The bottle design is simple but very interesting. A clear and blue bottle with accents which make it look very modern for a younger market.



No comments:

Post a Comment