Friday 10 February 2017

The Cologne Diaries | Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male Review



10 February 2017

One of my all time favourite scents and a must have for guys, "Le Male" is a masculine and fresh spray for everyday. In what is probably one of the most recognisable bottles ever, the cologne has had many updates since its initial release. I wear this all the time and is one of my go-tos (yes I have many go-tos). The composition is alluring with its energy and gentle freshness. For me, the strongest part of this fragrance is in its top note. This mix of freshness and gentleness is striking. The top note then quickly dissipates for its more masculine base note which grounds the scent for the rest of the day. I particularly love the lingering qualities of the cedarwood and sandalwood which reacts very nicely with my skin.

Top: begamot, lavender, mint
Mid: cumin, cinnamon, orange blossom
Base: cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean

No comments:

Post a Comment