Saturday 1 April 2017

New In | Polo Ralph Lauren, Sandro, Burberry


POLO RALPH LAUREN Mod Club Tie | SANDRO Lighthouse Reefer Jacket | BURBERRY Large Classic Cashmere Scarf in Check


POLO RALPH LAUREN
Mod Club Tie
Blue

I've always enjoyed Polo Ralph Lauren's preppy Ivy League aesthetic and this is the perfect tie that encapsulates that. The lacrosse symbol and stripes make this one of the most fun items in my collection.

I will say that its quality isn't as great as Burberry's ties. It is considerably thinner and less smooth. Then again, it's about only three-quarters the price.

SANDRO
Lighthouse Reefer Jacket
Navy

I've been pea coat hunting for a while now. I'm realy happy with this one, It is a heavy peacoat so it feels even more luxe. Although I did want a camel one, the Sandro one with a shearling collar was long sold out in my size by the time I noticed it.

Sandro is one of those labels that popped up out of nowhere for me. It's kind of a cross between All Saints and early 2010s Saint Laurent (which I adore). Thanks for suddenly stocking it David Jones. I am also very happy that it is doing well.

BURBERRY
Large Classic Cashmere Scarf in Check
Camel

Last but definitely not least, is the coveted Burberry scarf. I always liked this mega check more than the classic 'Giant check' which is smaller than this. I was also willing to get the reversible one with a block of charcoal at the back but settled on this because it was what drew me in first.

I hope it isn't too loud, because I love it. It looks less obvious and overt than the classic Giant check though (I think :P).


No comments:

Post a Comment