Wednesday 1 March 2017

New In | S'Well, Versace Collection, Burberry


S'WELL 25oz Bottle | VERSACE COLLECTION Crew Neck Sweater | BURBERRY Brighton Lightweight Technical Jacket


S'WELL
Bottle
Angel Food, 25oz

Given the hype and strength of S'Well bottles, I was recommended by a friend to go for one. It claims to keep liquids cool for up to 24 hours. I decided to get the largest size since I am trying to drink more water but it's not fitting into my briefcase for work!

However, it is a very nicely designed item and it does keep my water cool and refreshing throughout the day. Haven't tested it for 24 hours though.

VERSACE COLLECTION
Crew Neck Sweater
Navy

I love having a nice go-to sweater in a crew neck. So given that I was quite happy with my black V neck for work, I got this one too! It's also time to retire my old MAGASCHONI cashmere sweater even though I love it. I've had it for at least 7 years.

Once again, I love the little half Medusa face that reflects some of my personality in such a basic staple piece.


BURBERRY
Brighton Lightweight Technical Jacket
Black

Since I really liked my other steel blue one, I decided to get the black one too which is great for work (and play). The showerproof fabric is also quite crease resistant so I can pack it in my bag easily. The equestrian logo is very discrete and that's why I love this one.

An interesting thing I noticed is that this particular one I got is no longer Burberry Brit following the brand's consolidation of the Brit, London and Prorsum lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment