Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Cologne Diaries - Just for Him (Just Cavalli) Review

10 November 2013

When I heard about the release, I was really excited for it because I love supporting the Cavalli brand. Just Cavalli is great because it's for the younger market with really cool and casual pieces. I love their elaborate casual t-shirts and sometimes dressy shoes. This scent is supposed to be daring and sensual but it's a bit too sweet. I can see ladies liking it more than guys. The best part is the leathery base note. It goes really well with the bottle and packaging design with the snake skin.
It's a good scent and ok for everyday wear although nothing too special. The top note has to be the most recognisable because that's what people smell first. Overall, I was expecting a little more from Just Cavalli. It does look great as a gift however since the bottle and packaging is so great.


I do really like the ad campaigns though. Marlon x Georgia May Jagger. Maybe that's because Marlon is the Chico's bestie (also).

No comments:

Post a Comment