So I have my Finance quiz tomorrow and I don't know what I've learnt over the past 4 weeks because:
1. I have been playing games
2. I have been watching TV (yes, TV, who even watched TV these days?) + being a couch potato with lots of Doritos and Twisties
3. I have been playing games
4. I have been using sleep as an escape from uni work
5. I have been at work
6. I have not been to the gym
7. I have been playing games
8. I have been going out and spending money, therefore I need to work
9. I still use Facebook and Twitter. No thanks to Bambino for occupying me on Twitter.
With the release of iPhone 5. I couldn't care less... But I did realise that adopting the iPhone 4s (it was a spare at home I was so adamant not changing from my Nokia E71 but I ended up doing so) has impacted my life. Actually an early incentive for switching was Clu and Ct constantly telling me to use Instagram. Which has been really fun this year.
I have to admit regrettably that I have also not done my law readings since week 5 (week 10 coming up). I have also been skipping some lectures to sit and eat (WHY?) I've been going out way too much already but I still want to go out more. It's just far more fun than sitting at home studying. I opened my textbook today but pushed it aside and did nothing. Then I took a nap. Then I watched TV. Then I blinked. Then I took a breath. Lewis tells me that it's that time of the year in semester 2 when you are just ceebs. But I will pick myself back up. I know I will. As my GS says, "It'll work out." And it will.
I'm just not bothered but. But why D:
I will get myself back again. I know it.
Another thing, after writing this, I think I feel much more collected and calm.I think I'm ready I can study now - I think I will blog when I can't get any work done.
Do you believe in fate? - 浜崎あゆみ