Friday 9 August 2013

LOOKBOOK | Bone City


LOOKBOOK LINK: Bone City

Uni is super hectic with readings and heavy subjects and everything due in a few weeks. So I haven't been on the internet as often as I would like to. Plus I've been organising my time between work, study, uni, friends and family quite inefficiently. But I know it'll get better after this month once one of my subjects is finished :)

Paul Smith White Shirt
Dolce & Gabbana Diamond Cardigan
Tarocash Tie
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Messenger
DIESEL DZ7356 Watch
Brown Hemp Bracelet 
Bally Belt
Cheap Monday Black Skinny Jeans
Clarks Brown Suede Boots

On another note, I will try and post more and more with denim jeans. I've wanted a pair of nice blue jeans for so long and finally found one in the break (but the waist is too big). Oh well, until I find a better one this one will do.

Ok my hair was really short in this but it's grown a lot now so I look normal. Anyway, more photos and edits here. It was a great day shooting. It's scary but really fun shooting in public. People stare at you and take pictures of someone taking pictures of you on the streets. It was really embarrassing because the photographer had full lighting equipment out and everything but it was one of the most fun things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment