Thursday 1 August 2013

LOOKBOOK | Stardust In My Eyes

I haven't been posting for a while, mainly because I was very busy getting ready for uni starting again but still ended up being under-prepared.

Stardust In My Eyes and other looks are from this post. There are more pictures there.


Bowler Hat
AJ Morgan Flatbrow Sunglasses
Givenchy Shark & Mermaid T-Shirt
Andrew & Angel Shiny Down Jacket
Levi's Belt
Cheap Monday Black Skinny Jeans
Stripey Socks
DOLCE & GABBANA Wingtip Brougues
Silver Skull Jewellery by Sofia Fitzpatrick Rings


2 comments:

  1. I like the Dolce brogues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre really good but they only had 1 size when i bought it and it was half a size smaller than what i usually wear but i had to buy them cos they were perfect for me. #sufferforfashion

    ReplyDelete