Saturday 10 August 2013

The Cologne Diaries - Spicebomb (Viktor & Rolf) Review

10 August 2013

I was always interested in Spicebomb because of:
1. The bottle design
2. The marketing campaigns and etc.
3. The unique scent.



When I tested it in stores it always felt too different for everyday wear. I love the cinnamon smell but I always thought that it was too strong. But after wanting it for months I got it early this month and wore it today. It's actually sooooooo gggooooooddddd. I'm not exaggerating or kidding at all. I love the uniqueness of the smell now and it isn't overpowering at all or weird, after wearing it the whole day.

The musky-ness is great for winter and I basically recommended it to everyone I saw today. Now the grenade style bottle design is just icing on the cake. A cinnamon cake.

Actually it's like chai latte. I smelled like chai latte. No wait, that sounds bad.. but trust me it's really good. Ok I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment