Tuesday 17 September 2013

NYFW | A Gentleman's Game - Michael Bastian SS14 Review

Inspired by French fashion, Michael Bastian has moulded his collection on arguably the most stylish man in the world. The pieces are quirky and fresh while still retaining the gentleman quality of menswear. This is charisma in fabric. You can see the collection here.


It's great to see fun but still classy prints - one of my favourite is the backgammon sweater although I have no idea how to play it properly, I just click it randomly on the old Windows game. The collection is not just prints, the textures make the garments much more refined.

Once again, I see tuxedo jackets and it's also great to see that they're fun, YES! And of course, since it's SS, you gotta roll up those trousers. Hmm, I don't think I'd wear the pineapples but it's worth a mention. I also really like 'FOLLOW ME' it's quirky and stylish. Fashion and a person's style should have a lot of personality.


This is what I would do at my show too.


Photos from Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment