Tuesday 17 September 2013

NYFW | Snakes and Flowers - BCBGMAXAZRIA SS14 Review

I have to push these out like crazy cos London Fashion Week started last Friday and I really want to post on those too. Some of my favourite labels are there :D

BCBGMAXAZRIA at New York Fashion Week started the show off with a more light and natural palette and turned it up with deeper colours towards the end. I love the reconstructed pieces which were loose-fitting and the more sheer garments were strong with the lighter colours.


You can check out all the looks here. My friends and I love BCBG ;D

It was also good to see this label play with snake prints which looked sophisticated in brown and cream. It was also good because it wasn't overused in the looks. The clutch and bags in snake print were also quite clever so that they don't over shadow the whole look - same with the florals. The little peeks and hints of these prints made the outfits feminine and sexy. The loosely structured top also worked well with the wide pants and the short jackets were captivating. I also enjoyed the segmenting with sheer vectors.




Photos from Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment