Sunday 15 September 2013

NYFW | Look Good, Feel Good - Kenneth Cole SS14 Review

One of my personal favourite shoemakers, Kenneth Cole presented his SS14 collection at New York Fashion Week. The collection boasts casual streetwear and a flashblack to Harlem in the 80s. I think Kenneth Cole is trying something new this season but I'm not too sure about some of the clothing and colours. Some of the studded items were a bit outdated. However, I was very excited about the accessories. The necklaces, 'Feel Good' and 'Look Good' were great and some of the bracelets were the most interesting that I've seen from Kenneth Cole. The photos are here :)



Mens: I liked the cross between dress and sportswear (as I always do) - a nice and simple shiny bomber jacket but there wasn't anything too new about what's happenning in the looks. Once again, the accessories are great and I enjoyed the more simpler styles. I did like some of the sneakers and backpacks too.


Womens: I liked the green triangular print but the outfits with mesh were a bit disappointing. I'm also not into the very light green and the light orange. On the other hand, I really liked the black edges for the white and orange leopard print top. Also, the studded details on the white shirt was interesting. The fitted pieces were stronger and so were the watches.


Photos from Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment